17.8.09

i'm still breathing




i leave the gas on, walk the allies in the dark




sleep with candles burning, i leave the door unlocked





i'm weaving a rope and running all the red lights





did I get your attention cuz i'm sending all the signs





that the clocking is ticking and i'll be giving my two weeks





pick your favorite shade of black you'd best prepare a speech





say something funny


say something sweet








but don't say that you loved me







cuz i'm still breathing though we've been dead for awhile





this sickness has no cure





we're goingdown for sure





already lost a grip





on this abandoned ship






oh...






maybe I was too pale





maybe I was too fat








maybe you had better, better luck in the sack





no formal education







and I swore way too much but i swear you didn't care





cuz we were in love






so as i write this letter





and shed my last tear





it's all for the better





that we end this year





let's close this chapter say one last prayer










but don't say that you loved me













- i'm still breathing by Katy Perry -

















No comments:

Post a Comment