10.11.09

09.11.09




first time in weeks,




as if having hard time with falling asleep was a lie,




by the magic work of a schaapje, 1 slept for 10 hours straight.




woke up in the morning, took a shower,




dried hair, opened window.






"winter settles in..

the window's open now and winter settles in..."







wouldn't realize how beautiful autumn is if it was long.




goofy feels it too.






goodbye autumn, good bye yellow leaves.








i want to remember everything.

even the smell of this bread. even your knife i used.





i want to remember every corner.


i want to remember everything in this room.







remember the brunch in the city of yellow cabs?





i fight through my tears.







reeve carney is singing again tonight.




"when I'm lost, you bring me back..



when I cry, you make me glad"















No comments:

Post a Comment