10.12.09

i wanna meet you.




to: Hea-won



Hello!


Just wanted to let you know that




I'm waiting for your new website.






I've been checking regularly and




lately I've been disappointed everytime.








I'm so sad. I'm studying in the Hague at the moment (1st year)




and I wanted to use some of your work in my 'inspiration' booklet for Ada.





But I can't now. ㅠㅠ








No pressure though..




Hope to see your site online soon.





Ah, so in the end this is me saying




I really like your work and I want to see more of it.








- Marvin










*Dear Marvin




i wanna meet you.













2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is there still nothing online? ㅠㅠ
    I thought getting fanmail would be exhilerating, entoxicating and motivating.
    But it isn't? :P

    ps; wow deleting a comment makes it look like I made a booboo.

    ReplyDelete